Did you know that workplace stress costs $190 billion annually in U.S. healthcare costs? Are your small business or corporate employees overly stressed and in need of a morale boost? Something New Employee Engagement Training provides your staff with the tools they need in order to evolve and intentionally grow, rather than remain stuck in a passionless routine.
- Boost productivity
- Reduce inefficiency
- Create balance and well-being
- Give your employees something to look forward to!
Each month, events are planned that will provide clients with ventures that are potentially new for them. We'll meet at the location(s) that pique your interest and engage in a unique experience. If you are ready for a new adventure within a small group rather than going it alone, this service option may best meet your needs.
Words are a motivational tool and a driving force. I use them as a bridge to impact, educate, and empower my audience. I use speaking, simulations, and collaborative events to keep my audience engaged and actively participating in their experience.
Let's grow exponentially by planning strategically. Schedule a speaking engagement, today!
Something New LLC is in the business of recreating your life. We move you from a cycle of sameness to an evolution of growth. We host a community of lifelong learners by 1) Creating opportunities for our clients to do "something new" at least once, monthly. 2) Taking steps to fulfill unmet dreams. 3) Providing personalized employee wellness programs in order to reduce stress and optimize your employees health, wellness, and morale.
Lifelong learning has many benefits including:
- Promoting happiness
- Reducing stress, depression, memory loss, and the onset of Alzheimer's disease.
- Potentially increasing one's pay by at least $445,000 over the course of their career span. (Harvard Business Review, 2017)
- Putting a dent in U.S. healthcare costs, which total $190 billion, due to workplace stress. (Forbes- Stanford University research, 2015)
Years ago I decided to do something new at least once, monthly. I've revisited and completed several childhood dreams. I am a National Board certified teacher, instructional designer, web designer, published author, and contributor to 2 anthologies. I am experienced and ready to build a bridge from a routine-based existence to a quality life that excites my clients, daily!
What Makes "Something New LLC" unique?
My competitive advantage includes:
- Years of creating new experiences and reaping the benefits of them, firsthand.
- Personalized wellness packages that meet the needs of individuals, small businesses, and corporations.
- Individual and/or group experiences.
- Promoting ongoing client growth, by way of new experiences.
Contact us today for a consultation & schedule the services that meet your needs.