“Be present in all things and thankful for all things.” -Dr. Maya Angelou
What do you remember most about this month? Did you set and reach a goal? Is it possible you started and will continue to strive for one… or several?
For the first time, Joe Biden is the President-elect and his running mate Kamala Harris will be the first female Vice President in U.S. History. She is also a woman of color. This is a milestone.
Fall includes warm hues, holidays, and celebrations. There are many end of the year birthdays in my immediate family. This month contained several, including my own. For the first time ever, I decided to do something new everyday leading up to my birthday. Once it passed, I continued because there’s always something new to do.
Unusual years call for innovative adjustments. I’m used to being out and about as a nature lover and natural explorer. This season called for a different approach. A few of my pursuits were:
- Making s’mores galore! If you haven’t had air fryer s’mores yet, you’re missing something special. They’re toasted from the inside out & oh so yummy!
- I made frittatas for days. My favorite version was a “salad dump”.
- I learned to make hot cocoa bombs! This chocolate lover is close to her threshold of indulging in that delicacy.
- Crossing bridges literally, and enjoying the views along the way
- Celebrating my birthday with a “toast” on Zoom with family and friends
- Wrapping up my November goal with an ASL lesson from a friend that felt amazing!
I’m also writing a book. I had planned to be finished with my draft and have it in my editor’s hands. My pace slowed, but I’m still writing. I changed my direction a little and revamped it. It’s still 2020 and my goal is to be done before we welcome 2021. I’m excited about the possibilities, passion, and purpose of that project. I’ve helped clients engineer personalized plans that build a bridge between adventure, lifelong learning, and self care. Join the VIP List today and get the latest updates on my progress and special offers when the book is published!
Today, tomorrow, & always, be grateful and do something new!
Until next time,