Why Do Something New?
You're ready for change, more freedom, & living life outside the hamster wheel. I can help you with that!
- Are looking for excitement, adventure, or are ready to feel alive
- Feel as though your colleagues or peers are advancing with less experience or skill than you
- Wonder why you, your family, friends, or employees quickly reject change
- Are tired of being part of the rat race, or feel like you're on a hamster wheel
- Spend countless hours focusing on things outside your goals and dreams
You Are Not Alone!
My passion and expertise is to assist you in finally creating a personalized path.
Something New builds a bridge to adventure, lifelong learning, and stress relief/self care! Let's define your goals and set the stage for your success, now!
- Research-based practices
- A tool-box of resources
- A community of like-minded individuals
- Team-building and employee engagement
- Personalized packages that meet your personal and/or business needs!
Meet the Founder
Lisa Lipscomb has been a certified teacher for more than 24 years, she earned National Board Certification, is an instructional designer, a web content manager, member of SEMIS Coalition, an author, speaker, workshop presenter, adventurist, and advocate of lifelong learning.
Lisa was selected to serve as a U.S. Delegate in the US Taiwan Eco-Campus Partnership Program (Summer 2016) and incorporates place-based learning practices within her instructional objectives. She was also a speaker at the March for Public Education -Detroit in 2017, lunch keynote speaker for 2018 Community-Up CRA Conference, and guest speaker at Transformation Christian Church (Detroit, MI).
Lisa graduated from the University of Michigan- Dearborn, Marygrove College, and Utah State University. Her studies included elementary and middle school education, adult education, best teaching practices, and instructional technology & learning sciences. She completed the Lifeline Business Consulting, “Jump Start Your Business to Success" course. Additionally, she is a graduate of the Build Institute, Build Social Entrepreneurship Program, and keyholder at The SheHive where she teaches classes and facilitates the Badass Ladies Supper Club.
Founder & CEO
Lisa Lipscomb launched "Something New" in June 2017. Her mission is to decrease the number of people suffering from "Summer Slide," and build a bridge to adventure, lifelong learning, & stress relief/self care.
Contact me for a menu of services or consultation. We're looking forward to working with you!